Sunday, August 12, 2012

WHO AM I?

Hello! :)

My name is Eva. I’m young woman from Slovakia currently living in Dubai. I’m certified professional personal trainer with ACE – American Council on Exercise. I have been fitness enthusiast since the age of 16. Ever since I first went to gym I fell in love with the cult of bodybuilding, the world of fitness and health where everything is in our own hands, where we create who we are, how we feel and where we have the power to shape our own bodies and lives. I have not been blessed with the perfect body (I have been diagnosed with insulin resistance) but I have been given very strong will and with the passion that I have and with my strong devotion I have been able to overcome many obstacles and make myself who I’m today. I have not only shaped my body but most importantly I have learned how to become stronger when dealing with everyday’s life. Fitness is my way to stay healthy, young spirited and strong. It’s the elixir of life. It is not only cult of body, for me it is way of life. I’m not perfect, never will be, but I’ll never stop trying. Every day is the new beginning, every day is our new chance to come closer to who we wish to be. I’m not going to let this chance go. And so shouldn’t you. The second passion of mine is cooking. So this blog is kind of fusion between these two. I’m writing this blog to share with you all of what I have learned over the years and still learning now about exercise and healthy lifestyle and share some of my favourite yummy recipes to help you stay on track . I love fitness, I love cooking and even more I love to share this love. :)

Have a fit day!


No comments:

Post a Comment