Thursday, September 13, 2012

Make your skin glow

Did you know that skin is the largest organ in human body? Basically it is a tissue layer that beside many other things protects our muscles, internal organs and bones, helps us to regulate our temperature and synthesise vitamin D. It is water resistant so it works as a barrier that prevents all the essential nutrients to be washed away. And approximately one quarter of our body detoxification is done by our skin. Isn’t that amazing? So in order to do that properly it needs to be pampered and cared for from inside and outside. Today I’m going to focus on a very simple and effective technique called dry brushing. I have been practicing dry brushing myself for over a year now and I swear by it. Here are the reasons why I love it so much: it removes the skin’s dead cells, stimulates and increases new skin cells regeneration, promotes blood circulation, cleanses the lymphatic system, helps to decrease the appearance of cellulite, boosts the immune system, tightens the skin and helps to fight the premature aging. And when done daily it makes your skin wonderfully smooth and glowing. It really works guys! And it is absolutely free. :) All you need is a soft natural fibre brush with a long handle. Always brush naked and preferably before having a shower so you can wash off the impurities and the dead cells. Brush once a day every day. I prefer to do it first thing in the morning as a part of my morning hygiene routine. Always brush with long strokes towards your heart. I start with my neck then my back, front upper body then move to my legs and finally to my arms. It might take you about 15 minutes at the beginning but once you get used to the routine it won’t be that long. But the results are so worth it! Give it couple of weeks and I can promise you you will love dry brushing and your new glowing skin. Get ready for some serious compliments! :) 


Have a fit day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment